Dick van Ommeren (Managing Director Triodos Investment Management) is succeeding Roelie van Wijk as Chair of the Dutch Fund and Asset Management Association (Dufas) as per 1 February 2020. Dick van Ommeren will continue with Dufas’ current course, which focusses on increasing awareness of the social relevance of investing and the development of standards for sustainable investing.
Van Ommeren was appointed on 22 January 2020 during an extraordinary general meeting for members. The position of Chair and board member became vacant following the upcoming departure of Roelie van Wijk at Aegon. Van Wijk sat on the board of Dufas for six years, of which two years as chair.
As per 1 February 2020, the composition of the board is as follows:
- Dick van Ommeren, Chair (Managing Director, Triodos Investment Management)
- Ronald Wuijster, Vice-Chair (CEO, APG Asset Management)
- Hester Borrie (Lid van de Raad van Bestuur, NN Investment Partners)
- Monique Donders (CEO, BlackRock Netherlands)
- Erik Luttenberg (Managing Director and COO, Kempen Capital Management)
- Jacco Maters (CEO, Anthos Fund & Asset Management)
- Bas NieuweWeme (Global CEO, Aegon Asset Management)
- Jan Lodewijk Roebroek (CEO, BNP Paribas Asset Management Netherlands)
- Gilbert Van Hassel (CEO, Robeco)
- Jaap Westerling (Directeur, Optimix Vermogensbeheer)
- Jacob de Wit (Directievoorzitter, Achmea Investment Management)
Dufas is the representative organisation that promotes the collective interest of the Dutch asset management sector and is recognised as such by the Dutch Ministry of Finance, the Nederlandsche Bank (DNB) and the Authority for Financial Markets (AFM). More information about Dufas is available viawww.dufas.nl (in Dutch).